The success of your marketing starts with the quality of your data.
We understand the importance of marketing data and how it impacts the overall results of a campaign. A strong, and most importantly, current database allows you to segment data correctly and design campaigns to ensure you reach the right people, at the right time. An investment in data should exist in all marketing plans and it is vital to secure a data strategy that supports this.
At IRS, we will:
- Profile and integrate your data with your CRM system
- Suggest data strategies that will maximise your return on marketing investment.
We will work with you to combine the best of what you’ve got already, with the best externally available databases, to create a solid platform on which to base your campaign. Alternatively, our experienced data team can enhance an existing data set to build named key contacts along with their job function and full contact details.
Every campaign requires specific target data and we are able to help you get this right and maximise the sales results.
Our BDE’s are trained to act on your behalf to gather the information required to create a full company profile, including identification of the buying-clusters, infrastructure details and propensity to purchase. This intelligence allows the sales teams to target their activity more effectively, focus on their sales pipeline and deliver results quicker.
Read our Case Studies and Product Sheets:
- Dell EMC – Data Profiling Case Study (800.39 KB)
- Opting In To GDPR For Data Quality Product Sheet (1.32 MB)
- The GDPR Sales Opportunity Product Sheet (1,020.70 KB)
- Marketing Data Product Sheet (1.05 MB)