A world where we are all the same would be pretty boring – right? Variety certainly is the spice of life. more
Inbound Or Not To Inbound, That Is The Question
We talk about Inbound Marketing, as a crucial element in the marketing mix.
Most social and digital marketing strives to generate inbound enquiries, along with events, conferences and shows. They all can deliver genuine sales opportunities but ONLY if the inbound contact is acted on.The two main elements of Inbound Marketing are: Inbound Call Handling and Inbound Response Follow-Up.
Inbound call handling allows you to have sales enquiry calls answered by IRSMarketing in local language, wherein IRS will qualify based on your criteria and action accordingly.
With Inbound Response Follow-Up, IRS can receive all engagement types, be it whitepaper downloads, event registrants, form fills for example, and then looks to engage with the prospects to further understand their requirements, qualify and action as required.
These services are important because:
- Our clients spend a lot of time and effort producing and distributing content, and if the inbound responses are left untouched, those that represent genuine interest and opportunity will miss your sales pipeline altogether. And, worse still, go into a competitor’s inbox, ruining your Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- It provides that initial contact, acting as a link between that content that piqued their interest and our client’s sales team.
- And finally, qualifying inbound opportunities is time consuming. By allowing us to do this for you, your sales team can focus on their day job – closing revenue!
Our services enable an understanding of the prospect’s requirements and timescales, allowing us to qualify and action those that are ready to be and nurturing those who are looking further out, further increasing your longer-term pipeline.
It can also provide feedback on effectiveness of content, allowing further adjustments in future to further increase return.
Whilst the main goal is to focus the contact on the enquirers with real potential, and maximise use of your budget and improve ROMI, a good inbound campaign will also:
- Triage and prioritise the data
- Remove irrelevant contacts (such as Competitors, students, tyre-kickers etc.) along with other inaccurate data
- Help to identify contacts to nurture if not ready to buy now (further increasing your long-term pipeline)
- And, provide a strong feedback loop so you understand where everything is.
Simply put, at IRS, that’s what we do!
We’ve spent the last +25 years communicating with all levels of business decision-makers through telephone channels and more recently social and digital to determine their requirements. We have extensive experience and we truly understand and manage our client’s sales cycles and pipeline.
As Europe’s leading B2B sales pipeline generation agency, we are purely focused on pipeline values and what we can do to increase them and look to create and maintain close interaction with our client’s sales and marketing teams.
My name is Baldeesh Singh and I am the Account Director here at IRSMarketing. I work with some of the leading tech companies including Kofax, FireEye and Visavvi. more
In my role as CEO at IRSMarketing, I am fortunate enough to experience first-hand the interaction, and importance, between technology and everyday life experiences. more
At IRSMarketing we eat, sleep and breathe Social Prospecting (or social selling as it is also referred to), but what is it exactly? more
The use of video is a wondrous thing - and especially more so now than ever before - in the B2B marketing world where video marketing is an absolute MUST. more